1. Ask and answer questions - share your knowledge and experiences to help others!
2. Facebook and Twitter - "Like" TalkAboutHealth on Facebook and "follow" us on Twitter (@talkabouthealth). Share and retweet your favorite questions and answers.
3. Spread the word! Tell the people you know that need health support. Tell medical professionals, health providers, treatment centers, clinics,
patient advocacy organizations. We would love to collaborate.
4. Publicity - Mention TalkAboutHealth to bloggers and journalists you know. Send them a link to our site and recommend us.
If you have a blog, blog about us!
5. Link to our site from your web site or blog.
6. Distribute TalkAboutHealth flyers and other materials at local hospitals, doctors offices, clinics, and health organizations.
7. Represent TalkAboutHealth at events by wearing TalkAboutHealth paraphernalia and handing out flyers. Paraphernalia coming soon!
8. Send us your story as a blog post or a video (email@example.com), and we will post it on our blog.
1. Trained Peer Supporter program coming soon! Help patients navigate their journey.
2. Organize Local Events - Help to plan and organize patient support and education events in your area.
3. Content Reviewer - Curate content on the site by organizing questions into topics, suggesting improvements, and flagging unacceptable content.
4. Internship - Looking for experience? We are looking for marketing, design, and technical interns.
1) Spread the word! Tell people you think might want some support. Tell medical professionals, health providers, and organizations.
2) Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! 3) Volunteer - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.